If you're experiencing a Fatal Error on the front-end of your site after updating the theme, most probably you have to update the WPBakery Page Builder plugins as well. To update the plugin, go to Mr. Tailor > Plugins.
Articles in this section
- Installation Error: Missing style.css
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Outdated WooCommerce Templates
- Fatal Error after updating the theme?
- WPBakery Page Builder: How to update?
- Error Logging In to the Support Center
- How to enable product image zoom?
- How to enable sticky header (keep header on screen)?
- How to add columns (content) on the footer?
- How to change the content on Shop/Category page?