—February 21, 2018
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.2
—February 8, 2018
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.1
—February 2, 2018
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.2.6
—January 30, 2018
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3
— November 13, 2017
- Upwards compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- [FIX] Resolved an issue with some strings that weren't translatable
— October 19, 2017
- Fixed an issue with the theme slider
- Some tweaks for older versions of Safari
— October 10, 2017
- Fixed an issue with the lookbook element
- Fixed a styling issue with related products title font size
— September 19, 2017
- Visual Composer: Fixed some item elements disappearing from the editor
- Visual Composer: Fixed a js issue with the lookbook shortcode
- Visual Composer: Tested & updated with version 5.3
- Changed product titles in the shop loop to <h2> instead of <h3> to be on par with WooCommerce
- WooCommerce: Tested and updated for the upcoming version 3.2
— August 22, 2017
- Enabled all default Visual Composer elements
- Moved all theme specific Visual Composer elements to a new tab
- Improved the theme's custom add to cart element
- Fixed an issue with Featured Products ( slide ) element
- Fixed an issue with Product Categories element sorting
- Fixed an issue that caused the mini cart to open when clicking a variable product from the product achive
— July 10, 2017
- Visual Composer 5.2 compatibility fix
— June 23, 2017
- Compatibility with upcoming WooCommerce 3.1
- Compatibility with Product Bundles plugin
- Tweaked some styles
— June 6, 2017
- We've updated the VC Product category element to allow live searching of categories and drag and drop ordering
- We've updated Redux framework to the latest version, which should help with some of the PHP7 and various file permission issues that were reported
- We've updated some WooCommerce string translations
- We've done some minor rtl improvements on product gallery
- A small styling fix for the upcoming WP 4.8 was included
— April 20, 2017
- Fixed number of related products theme option not working
- Fixed product variations not showing up in mini cart & cart page
- Fixed a js error sometimes showing up when changing variations
- Repaired the visuals styles of variation dropdown on single product page
- Fixed a visual issue with the admin menu builder
- Updated Visual Composer in the theme package to 5.1.1
- Replaced some broken images in the demo import
— April 13, 2017
- WooCommerce 3.0.2 updated more templates - and so have we
— April 9, 2017
- WooCommerce outdated templates
— April 4, 2017
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0
- Visual Composer 5.1 included in theme package
- Fixed an issue with the product thumbnails falling under the slider when sidebar is enabled on the single product page
- Fixed an issue with the products by category element
- Fixed an issue with the offcanvas cart
- Fixed an issue with the related products badge
- Fixed styles on the cart sidebar
- Fixed an issue with the search page close button overlapping the menu
- Minor changes to wishlist styles
- Adjusted the margins on related products icon
— February 14, 2017
- Fixed a bug with the product gallery not working after scrolling to the last item
- Fixed a bug with google maps API key error
— January 24, 2017
- This is a small maintenance update that covers various styling fixes and improvements for consistency and compatibility purposes across browsers and devices.
— January 6, 2017
- Fixes google fonts dropdown sometimes showing up empty;
— November 21, 2016
- Fixes the styles for the "Update Cart" button in the Cart page;
- Fixes the breaking point for portfolio items;
— November 16, 2016
- Fixes deprecated functions in Visual Composer 5.0 to prepare it for future updates;
— October 31, 2016
- Homepage Slider Looping Improvements;
- Empty inputs for Sale and Out of Stock text is now removing the badge;
- Portfolio templates bugfixes;
- Login button missing from the checkout page for logged our users;
- Improved navigation between products to avoid memory leaks;
- Fixed hostgator specific installation issues.
— September 19, 2016
- New option that allows you to set the Add to Cart button to be displayed on screen at all times not when hovering only;
- New option that allows you change the portfolio items slug;
- Fixes the styling of the price with tax suffix;
- Fixes the styling issues of the centred logo header style;
- Due to a console warning, the Google Maps element was changed with the Visual Composer's native Google Maps element;
- As usual, various styling fixes and improvements were made for consistency and compatibility purposes across browsers and devices.
Important Update Announcement
Right after updating the theme to version 1.6.13, you should see there's a new update available for the Get Bowtied Tools plugin, right under the Plugins section. The plugin was fully rewritten to make the installation and the maintenance of the theme easier.
What should you do?
After updating the plugin, you'll get an error saying it was deactivated, and that's because it was fully rewritten and WordPress considers it a different plugin now. You just need to activate it and you're good to go. Watch a quick video walkthrough.
Visual Composer 4.12.1 is now available
— September 8, 2016
- A new version of Visual Composer was just made available. How to update?
— July 22, 2016
- Fixes the broken built-in slider coming with the latest version;
— July 21, 2016
There's a New Plugin in Town
After updating the theme to 2.2.1, a notification will show up on your administration dashboard screen inviting you to install a new plugin called: Get Bowtied Tools. This is a small plugin that handles the automatic theme updates, your products key and the demo content installer. Part of making the theme lighter and faster was to move this back-end functionality outside the theme, into a plugin. So, just go ahead and install the plugin as well after updating the theme and stay worry free, nothing changes as far as you should be concerned as a site administrator.
As usual, various styling fixes and improvements were made for consistency and compatibility purposes across browsers and devices. Here are a few notable improvementes included with this update:
- Fixed the styling of the buttons under the "My Account" section;
- Fixed the Lookbook element when used multiple times in a page;
- Fixed the Header Transparency page option when used on the Shop page;
- As usual, various small styling fixes and improvements were made for consistency and compatibility purposes across browsers and devices;
— June 17, 2016
- Fixes outdated templates in WooCommerce 2.6.1;
— June 15, 2016
- Fixed the "Disable Row" option introduced in Visual Composer 4.12;
- Fixed the "Be the first to review translation string";
- Fixed the sticky header for menium screen sizes;
- Fixed notices on the Lookbook VC element;
- Fixed the logo being stretched on mobile devices in some cases;
- As usual, various styling fixes and improvements were made for consistency and compatibility purposes across browsers and devices;
WooCommerce 2.6 is planned to be released on June 16, 2016. It's a major version change and with this update we're preparing the theme to be compatible with it.
- Updated the My Account page templates;
- Updated the Shopping Cart page template;
- Included styles for the upcoming Average Ratings widget;
- Removed or updated all Outdated Templates;
Announcement regarding Slider Revolution
— June 14, 2016
After the following update, estimated June 15 2016, the theme's package will no longer include the Slider Revolution plugin.
We stopped using it as part of the theme's demo for more than 6 months now, due to its complexity. In the last year the plugin grew into something much bigger with different purposes that went beyond creating sliders and beside making the theme heavier we've also received negative feedback regarding its complexity.
We will continue however to provide future updates to all existing customers that were promised with the plugin at the time of purchase via our support system: https://my.getbowtied.com
— 28 May, 2016
- Recently viewed products widget fixed and limited to 4 products;
- Fixed the tabs on the products page to load correct data;
— May 25, 2016
- Fixes the long product description on the product page displaying content from different products;
- Fixes the Recently Viewed products in the single product page;
— May 18, 2016
- Fixed styling issues of the navigation for the centered header;
- New System Status on Demo Import for better error handling;;
- Fixed the styling issues for the WooCommerce single page shortcode;
- Added anchored navigation for login/register tabs;
- Retested compatibility with the YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin;
- As usual, various small styling fixes and improvements for consistency and compatibility purposes across browsers and devices.;
— April 19, 2016
- Fixed the mobile wishlist icon display;
- Option to enable/disable the expandable footer for mobile screens;
- The sticky header will now be disabled on mobile screens if it's disabled on desktop;
- Fixed the option that hides the page title for the shop page;
- VK.com added to social media options;
- Retested order by ID on the product categories grid;
— 16 March, 2016
- Visual Composer updated to version 4.11 (How to update?)
- Visual Composer updates are no longer dependant on theme updates so you can get them as soon as they're released;
- TGM Library Update;
— March 2, 2016
- New options that allows you to take control over the header's transparency on product category pages;
- Fixes the product page schema.org data errors;
- Fixes the styles of the empty product categories;
- Visual Composer updated to version 4.10 (How to update?)
— January 27, 2015
- Fixes outdated WooCommerce 2.5.1 template;
— January 25, 2015
- Fixes outdated WooCommerce 2.5 templates;
- Visual Composer updated to 4.9.2;
- Fixes a display bug for sale products on Safari;
- Fixes the separator element on Firefox;
- Fixes the ordering criteria on the product categories grid;
- Fixes the styling for the error messages on the checkout page.
— 31 December 2015
This is not your average maintenance update. The long awaited Version 2.0 of Mr. Tailor is here, it is a major update and it brings 3 completely new demos and lots of new features you have been asking during 2015.
Important: After updating the theme, don't forget to update the Visual Composer plugins as well, to update go to Mr. Tailor > Plugins. Not updating the plugin will result in a Fatal Error.
3 Completely New Demos
- Main eCommerce Demo
- Indie eCommerce Store
- Startup / non-eCommerce Site
- Visual Composer’s Front-End Editor is now available
- Improved Mobile Header a.k.a Sticky Mobile header
- Portfolio Functionality
- Lookbooks / Large WooCommerce Products Slider
Improvements & Maintenance
- One Click Demo Import - no file upload requried
- Easier Theme Updates
- Easier Visual Composer Updates
- Updated WooCommerce notification styles
- Visual Composer 4.9.1 included
- Improved Customizer Options
- Slider Revolution 5.1.4 included
- Compatibility checked for WordPress 4.4
- Fixed: Recently Viewed Product not showing up on the single product page
- Fixed: Slider not working on product elements
— October 29, 2015
Yet another maintenance update that makes available the new and improved Visual Composer (4.8). This new version features improved performance and better user interface.
— October 6, 2015
We're releasing a new update to make available the latest version of Visual Composer 4.3.7.
— September 24, 2015
- Fixes outdated WooCommerce templates and keep compatibility with the latest version;
- Updated Visual Composer to the latest version;
- Updated Slider Revolution to the latest version;
— September 03, 2015
We're providing a new update to make available the latest version of Revolution Slider and Visual Composer. There are no actual changes in the theme. Please remember that updating the theme won't update the two premium plugin automatically, you'll have to manually update both.
— August 21, 2015
We're releasing a new update to make available the latest version of Revolution slider which fixes an incompatibility issue with the newly released WordPress 4.3. experienced by some users.
— August 12, 2015
We're releasing a new theme update to accommodate the changes in the newly released WooCommerce 2.4+. Along with it, a new version of Slider Revolution is included (Version 5+) and as usual, we fixed a few bugs reported by users since the latest release.
- Fix: Outdated WooCommerce templates in 2.4+;
- Fix: Product sharing options appearing twice when sidebar was enabled;
- Fix: Title being added to the separator element;
- Fix: Title element displaying a shortcode instead of the actual title;
- Fix: Text not being centered on the "Order Tracking" page;
- Fix: Custom color not working on the "Separator" element.
Don't forget to backup before updating and remember to always test in a safe / staging environment before going live. WooCommerce 2.4 is an important update and you need to make sure 3rd party plugins you may be using were updated as well to work it it.
Have a good one!
— July 5, 2015
We're providing a new update to make available the latest version of Visual Composer (4.6) which was just released on 2nd of July. Update the theme then make sure you manually update the plugin as well.
— June 2, 2015
This is a small update we're releasing to fix the outdated templates in the latest version of WooCommerce (2.3.10).
— June 1, 2015
We're releasing a new maintenance update to make available the latest versions of Slider Revolution (4.6.93) and Visual Composer (4.5.2) plus fixes on compatibility issues with WPML.
— March 18, 2015
This is small maintenance update that fixes the outdated template (cart-totals) in latest version of WooCommerce (2.3.6) and ensure compatibility with it. The Visual Composer's latest version (4.4.3) was also included in the theme's package. That's all folks!
— February 14
Roses are red, Violets are blue,
There is a new update ... and now you know too!
Happy Valentine's day! Don't worry, this update won't add red falling hearts on your site.
After the release of WooCommerce 2.3 on February 12, they have released another three small updates. This theme update fixes the outdated WooCommerce templates and the Wishlist functionality.
— February 12, 2015
We're happy to announce a new theme update. Version 1.4.4 was released to ensure compatibility with the latest version of WooCommerce 2.3 codename Happy Hippo released on the same day.
— January 15, 2015
Beside the usual small fixes and improvements, Mr. Tailor V 1.4.3 adds a few features:
Alternative Blog Layout — Masonry Style
You can now choose to transform the blog into a masonry style grid of posts. The new layout can be enabled from the Theme Options panel. Check out the Blog section.
Zooming feature for product images
We've implemented one of the most demanded features for the product page: zooming the image when hovering the product gallery. The feature can be enabled/disabled from the Theme Options panel.
Ratings stars & Wishlist in the shop catalogue
The ratings stars and the wishlist's heart icon are now included in the shop catalog. Users can now easily add products to the wishlist while browsing your site, without having go open up the products's page. The rating stars will help emphasize top rating products in the list.
Products: List or Slider
The elements allowing you to insert lists o products on custom pages can now be set up to be displayed as sliders/carousels.
A new version of Visual Composer is around the corner
Visual Composer will release a new update soon (Version 4.4) and we wanted to make sure Mr. Tailor will be compatible with it. We did it now so we can safely update as soon as we can grab it.
Improvements and Fixes
Just like we did on previous updates, we've been working this time as well on various small bug fixes, styling issues and improvements to help make Mr. Tailor as reliable as it gets.
— December 18, 2014
Version 1.4.2 is a small maintenance update that fixes a few small bugs from the latest version.
- Tested for compatibility with WooCommerce 2.2.10;
- Fixed the sharing option on the single product page;
- Fixed the shop sidebar bug which was forcing it to be display on all category pages;
— December 12, 2014
- New Option | Shop with Sidebar
- New Option | Product Page with Sidebar
- New Element | Banner
- Social Media Sharing Options for Blog Posts
- Social Media Sharing Options for Products
- Improved search animation
- New version for Slider Revolution - How to update Slider Revolution?
- Tested for compatibility with the upcoming WordPress 4.1
- Improved color & font handling;
- Improved support for WPML
- Fix: bug with system fonts
- Fix: The 'Sale' and 'Out of Stock' badges are now removed if the 'Catalog Mode' is enabled.
— November 13, 2014
Version 1.4 is a maintenance update, most of the changes won't be visible in the front-end but we've been working a lot to make performance improvements this time.
- Fixed the wording for next/prev reading buttons in the blog;
- Fixed wording for the password field in the login/register page;
- Updated select boxes for variable products to improve compatibility with WooCommerce;
- Improved layout behavior when the site is being viewed on a tablet;
- Updated translation strings to improve compatibility with WooCommerce;
— October 31, 2014
- New option: change the icon on the Login/Register page;
- New option: set a custom number of related products to be shown on the product page;
- New option: turn off the 2nd product image showing when hovering on the shop catalog;
- New option: disable the recently viewed products on the single product page;
- New "button" styles for items in the main navigation;
- Revolution Slider V 4.6.3 - How to update?
- Fixed the outdated templates in WooCommerce;
- Tested for compatibility with the latest version of WooCommerce;
- Removed the "Qty." label to fix issues with variable products when there's only one left in stock;
- Fixed the social sharing option on the wishlist;
- Updated TGM to improve compatiblity with 3rd party plugins;
- Fixes styles for the PayPal image on checkout;
- Improved parallax;
— September 19, 2014
- Visual Composer Updated;
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.2.4;
- Fixed outdated WooCommerce templates;
- Improved styles for the Visual Composer's back-end editor;
- Improved plugin compatibility - certain plugins were adding a border around tabs and accordions;
- Fixed the links for the "Single Image" element;
- Updated the font for the "Button" element;
- Updated navigation styles when hovering;
— September 12, 2014
- Revolution Slider Updated;
- Visual Composer Updated;
- Checked for compatibility with WooCommerce 2.2;
- Checked for compatibility with Visual Composer 4.3.3;
- Checked for compatibility with WordPress 4.0;
- Issues with Webfonts on Internet Explorer fixed;
- CSS priorities fix in child theme;
— July 18, 2014
- New Header Options – Logo Centered Above Navigation;
- Integration with Typekit.com – Typekit is a subscription font service that brings thousands of fonts from foundry partners into one library for quick browsing, easy use on the web or on your desktop, and endless typographic inspiration;
- Included the Slider Revolution plugin;
- Small fixes and improvements;
— June 6, 2014
- Updated Visual Composer & WooCommerce;
- Small Bug Fixes;
— May 23, 2014
- Integration with Visual Composer (Drag and Drop / Visual Page Builder)
- Easily Create Multi-Column Layouts
- Parallax Sections
- Posts Slider
- Image Galleries
- Tabs & Tour Sections
- Toggles & Accordions
- Social Sharing Buttons
- Social Media Profiles
- Embed YouTube / Vimeo Videos
- Animated Progress Bars and Pie Charts
- Google Maps
- New Pre-Built Homepage Templates (using Visual Composer)
- New Pre-Built Page Templates (using Visual Composer)
- Full Width Page Template (No Title)
- Full Width with Slider Page Template (No Title)
- Slider Improvements (AutoPlay, Next/Prev Arrows, Parallax)
- Footer support for 4+ widgets per row
- Tested for compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1.9
- Tested for compatibility with WordPress 3.9.1
- Several Small Improvements and Bug Fixes
— April 15, 2014
- NEW: Sticky Header Navigation
- Several Minor Bug Fixes
— April 7, 2014
- Initial Release